Every Sunday at 9:30 AM for All Ages
The Biblical method we use is the story of the woman at the well in John 4. She came in need with her pot to draw water for her family. After meeting Jesus, she left her pot and ran back, excited to tell her family about the Man she just met. The woman arrived at home with a different kind of water and now is offering it to them!
We would like to offer to you a different experience with Jesus and His word through "The Well" each week! "The Well" is a great place to encounter Jesus and His Word each week through questions and dialogue in a group setting. Come to "The Well" and engage with the One who offered Living Water to all who thirst!
Getting the most from "The Well":
- Pray and ask the Holy Spirit to teach you before reading from the Bible each day.
- Read the chapter our church is reading once a day throughout the week (see the schedule below).
- Write down questions or insights you have from your daily reading.
- Meet as a group on Sunday mornings at church to discuss and discover God's Truths together.
- Apply what you have learned to your everyday life!
There are classes for all age groups. We also have a nursery available for kids age 3 and younger. The only curriculum we use is the Bible. Our church alternates from Old Testament to New Testament books of the Bible.
Women's Bible Study
We meet for a few weeks at a time on Wednesdays from 6-8 PM to study one book of the Bible. Please call our office at 928-333-4672 to see what Bible study is being offered right now.